Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Questions on Bend's Real Estate Market for February

Bend Oregon Real Estate Tidbits: 
February Questions on Bend Oregon Real Estate





Join Jim Birtola and Valarie Rinker as they answer questions our viewers sent in!

1. I am looking for my first home. My price range is between 100K- 150K. Every time I go to put in an offer I get beat out by an investor. What can I do to help me get a home with so few homes in my price range?

2. I have had my piece of land on the market now for over a year and it still has not sold. What can I do to make it sell?!?!

3. Are resort homes or second homes a good idea right now, and what about renting them through VRBO.com or a vacation rental company?

Serving all of Bend, Redmond, Sisters, Sunriver, La Pine and all of Central Oregon with Integrity - Honesty - Sophistication. Experience Isn't Expensive It's Priceless!

Birtola Garmyn High Desert Realty
Your Real Estate Consultants
Jim Birtola & Ruben Garmyn
541-312-9449
www.BendOregonRealEstate.com
We SOLD over $1 Billion Of Central Oregon Real Estate Since 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment